The personal data that FESTINA can collect from consumers interested in its products, services and commercial promotions will be treated with absolute confidentiality and FESTINA undertakes to maintain its secrecy and guarantees the duty of custodianship, adopting all the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
In this sense, the information about this promotion is provided in the following layers: Layer 1: Basic information
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
Data Processor: FESTINA LOTUS SA
Contact the sender for requests, information requests or enquiries
The online purchase and the subsequent delivery of products and services.
Manage and administer repairs related to items purchased through the page
Legitimation base: Consent of the interested party
Data processor: The data is processed by the data processor.
Recipients: Unless there are exceptions, provided for in the legal bases, no data is provided to third parties. It is not envisaged to assign or transfer the data to other countries.
Rights: To access, modify, oppose or suppress the data, or to exercise other rights as explained in the additional information.
Additional information: Next in "Layer 2: Additional and detailed information"
Layer 2: Additional and detailed information
ADDITIONAL AND DETAILED INFORMATION
Interested parties: Final consumers within the territorial scope where FESTINA LOTUS SA distributes the watch articles of the brand "KRONABY"
Data Processor: FESTINA LOTUS SA with registered address for tax purposes at Calle Velázquez No. 150, 3º 1ª, 28002 de Madrid (Madrid), with Corporate Tax ID No. A-08663684. Telephone: + 34 915 40 12 91 Fax +34 915 59 81 16 E-mail: Info@festina.com
Recipients: The data may be communicated to the following entities:
• To the financial entities through which collections and payments are managed.
• The competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined within it.
• Related entities, for payment management (financial, certification and authentication etc.) and for data transfer (telecommunications), logistics and transport, for the sole purpose of executing the services of each of them, in relation to the goods and services that each user may specifically make to FESTINA LOTUS SA.
FESTINA LOTUS SA will adopt active surveillance measures so that these entities guarantee compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, in force at all times.
In no case will any data be communicated to other third parties except where there is a legal obligation to do so.
It is not envisaged to assign or transfer the data to other countries.
Purposes: FESTINA LOTUS SA processes the data of customers and consumers interested in its products, services, and commercial promotions thereof, for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which the data has been provided:
1. Contact the sender for requests, information requests or enquiries and subsequent follow up.
2. The online purchase and the subsequent delivery of products and services. Complying with this purpose involves:
• Managing the user's record on the e-commerce website. The data provided will identify the users and enable them to access features, products and services that are available to them a registered users.
• Manage and execute the purchase agreement for the products acquired through the website including managing the transaction, logistics, billing, commercial information and customer service.
• Receive commercial communications, information, updates, and/or news related to the products and/or services contracted, through email or telephone calls.
• Avoid fraudulent, improper or incorrect use of the website.
3. Manage and administer repairs related to items purchased through the website. Including logistics and, if applicable, billing and payment.
4. Manage the sending of information and proprietary commercial communications, as long as express and unequivocal consent has been provided to FESTINA LOTUS SA regarding its products, services and commercial promotions, by any channel, automated or not (mail, SMS, MMS, fax, internet, phone, etc.)
5. The registration, management, development and maintenance of the relationship maintained with FESTINA for the purpose of the loyalty card subscription for "CLUB KRONABY" including sending "Newsletters" and/or commercial communications for advertising purposes related to the Loyalty Club membership.
• The legal basis for attending to and managing requests and enquiries is based on the existence of a contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship.
• The legal basis for processing the data of the user for online retail purchases and the subsequent delivery of products and services is the execution of a commercial purchase/sale agreement and/or lease of services, according to the General Terms and Conditions set forth on the website WWW.KRONABY.COM
• The legal basis for the treatment of the relationship with the customer, logistics and billing and collection for repair services is also the existence of a contractual relationship.
• The basis for sending commercial advertising communications related to products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer other products or services to FESTINA customers and thus achieving their loyalty.
Origin: Provided by the interested party with his or her consent
• The following data is collected for the purpose of managing queries and requests: Email, full name.
• Regarding the data related to the online retail purchase and the subsequent delivery of security products and services, the following data is collected: a) Data related to identity and address: Full name, Postal address E-mail, password, Identity document, b) Data related to transaction and billing management: Full name, postal address, e-mail, password, identity document c) Data related to commercial information and customer service: Email address.
If the possibility to save data related to payment (bank card number etc.) is offered, the mere fact of exercising this possibility implies that express consent is provided to FESTINA for processing this data, insofar as this is necessary for the development and warranty of the intended functionality. In any case, the card's security code (CVV) will never be stored or treated as part of your card data, which, if applicable, will be requested in each specific transaction.
• The following data is collected for the purposes of logistics management, billing and payment for repair services: Company name, registered address, email address, commercial information.
• The following data is collected regarding the data related to sending commercial communications and creating commercial profiles: Email address.
• The following data is collected for the purpose of collecting the data related to the registration, management, development and maintenance of the Loyalty Club: Date of birth, gender, full name, post code, telephone number, email address and ID.
The interested party has the following rights:
• Access: Enables confirmation to be obtained if FESTINA processes your personal data and also enables personal data included in the FESTINA files to be queried.
• Modification: Enables personal data to be modified when it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Opposition: You can request that your personal data is not processed. FESTINA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• Cancellation: Delete your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Limitation: You can request limitation on the processing of your data in the following cases:
a) While the contestation of the accuracy of your data is verified;
b) When the processing is illegal, you oppose the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use;
c) When FESTINA does not need to process your data, but you need it in order to exercise or defend claims;
d) When you have opposed the processing of your data for the purpose of fulfilling a mission that is in the public interest or to satisfy a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
• Portability: You can receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you provided and the data obtained from your contractual relationship with FESTINA, and also transfer it to another entity.
Participants have recognised and may exercise the rights to access, cancel, modify and oppose to FESTINA LOTUS SA by writing to the postal address Vía Layetana nº 20 4ª planta, 08003 Barcelona indicating your personal data and attaching a copy of your national ID certificate, or visiting https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/FESTINA
FESTINA will maintain the personal data of all USERS and BUYERS of the website www.kronaby.com, who have provided data for any of the purposes indicated above by applying the following conservation criteria:
• The data for managing queries and requests will be maintained for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
• The data related to the online purchase of KRONABY items at www.kronaby.com and their subsequent delivery will be maintained for the entire time the agreement is valid. Once this relationship is finalised, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities arising from the agreement are prescribed.
• The data for managing the relationship for the logistics and the billing and payment for repair services will be maintained for as long as the agreement is valid. Once this relationship is finalised, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities arising from the agreement are prescribed.
• The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles for FESTINA products and services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, you express your desire to delete it.
• The data related to the registration, management, development and maintenance of the Loyalty Club will be retained indefinitely until, if applicable, you request that it is deleted.
Any user or consumer who considers that FESTINA has not processed their personal data pursuant to the applicable regulations may file a complaint with the competent control authority of each EU member country (Example: Spain, through the website www.agpd.es).
Minors: Children under 16 must refrain from providing their personal information.
Updating the data: Customers and consumers interested in FESTINA products, services and/or in commercial promotions must immediately communicate any modification to their data so that the information held by FESTINA is up-to-date at all times and does not contain errors.
Links: The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that FESTINA is not responsible for the privacy and processing of data on other websites.