What are cookies and what are they used for?
It is also used for the areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for registered users without having to register for each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
If your prior informed consent has been obtained, cookies, tags or other similar storage devices may be used to obtain information that enables FESTINA to show you advertising from its own website, third party websites, or through any other channels, based on the analysis of your browsing habits.
Why are cookies not used on this website?
Sensitive personal identification information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc. is not stored in the cookies FESTINA uses.
Is it possible to avoid using cookies on this website?
How can I disable and delete cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies on this website at any time by modifying your browser configuration according to the indications shown below.
Taking into account that each browser is different, cookies are usually configured in the "Preferences or Tools" menu. The browser's help menu provides information about cookie configuration. The links below provide the instructions to disable cookies in each browser:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
◦ In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
◦ Click the privacy tab.
◦ Privacy can be configured with six positions that control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium-high, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
◦ At the top left of the Firefox menu, click the tools menu.
◦ Select options.
◦ Select the Privacy panel.
◦ In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
◦ Click the menu in the toolbar.
◦ Select Settings
◦ Click Show advanced options.
◦ In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the content configuration button.
◦ The options can be configured in the 'Cookies' section.
◦ In the configuration menu, select the "preferences" option.
◦ Open the privacy tab.
◦ Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
◦ Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser, which can be accessed here: http://goo.gl/up4ND.